ATTN: despite the lifting of the mask mandate on March 21, 2022, for everyone's safety, we still be requiring masks until the end of April 2022.
1. All appointments will be required to sign a Grooming Release Form, available online.
2. All services must now be booked by appointment only, including all previous walk in services: nails trims, face trims etc.
3. During drop off of your pet you must arrive on time-- any appointment later than 10 minutes will have to be rescheduled for another day. Upon arrival call the store and let us know that you are outside and we will inform you of the next steps.
4. During pick-up times we cannot hold your pet; you must show up at the time given to you so that we can move on to the next client.
*If you are later than 30 minutes from the time we called you to pick up your pet we will charge you a $10 boarding fee every 30 minutes.
1. One client or family unit in the store at a time. Except during lockdowns where curbside pick-up and drop-offs will be the norm. *At the moment we are only allowing 1 person in the store at a time.
Your groomer will meet you at the door for drop off
At pick up, the reception will bring payment to the door
Once payment is complete you will be asked to step back so that the door may close and your groomer can safely bring your pet outside to you.
2. All grooming details can be discussed via email, over the phone upon drop-off, or in person so long as social distancing is practiced.
3. All clients MUST wear a mask at all times. No exceptions.
4. Keep your distance-- maintain 6 feet from each other.
5. Online orders are still allowed for retail items and can be picked up in-store. If you see something you like and want to purchase it online and then call the store we will prepare the order for you upon pick up of your pet.
6. If you would like to provide a clean harness/collar and leash you may do so. Place it in a plastic bag next to your pet upon drop off and we will put them in the clean one once the groom is complete.
a. We recommend cleaning all items we touched (harness, leash, etc.) once you arrive at home.
All payments are still Debit or Credit only; if you purchased a Gift Card and you would like to use it let us know in advance.
If you are experiencing any Covid related symptoms please cancel your appointment! There will be no cancellation fee and we will reschedule your appointment when it is safe to do so after 2 weeks.
No shows and day before cancellations are subject to a fee of $50.
If you are 10 minutes late to your appointment we will have to reschedule your appointment for another day.
Zero Tolerance To Harassment and Abusive Behavior
Aggressive behaviour and any form of verbal or physical abuse to our staff will not be tolerated.
We are a family run small business and we strive to provide the best service to our clients whom we also consider family. Like any family, respect and communication is a must and we have the right to refuse and terminate the relationship if aggressive behaviour is evident.
We encourage our clients to give us feedback and maintain a line of open communication on how we can serve you better.