As per the government's recommendations, we will be implementing new protocols to ensure everyone's safety during this time. Please read the following very carefully.
1. All appointments will be required to sign a Grooming Release Form, available online.
1. One client or family unit in the store at a time. Except during lockdowns where curbside pick up and drop offs will be the norm.
2. All grooming details can be discussed via email or over the phone upon drop off.
3. All clients MUST wear a mask at all times. No exceptions.
4. Keep your distance, maintain 6 feet from each other.
5. Grooming instructions will be discussed over the phone. Once you drop off your pet we will call you for your instructions.
6. If you would like to provide a clean harness/collar and leash you may do so. Place it in a plastic bag next to your pet upon drop off and we will put them in the clean one once the groom is complete.
a. We recommend cleaning all items we touched (harness, leash, etc.) once you arrive at home.
7. Please arrive on time for your appointment and for pickup. We would like to reduce any overlapping appointments at this time to reduce as much contact as possible between clients.
Payments will be made in-store, you can pay debit or credit.
If you are experiencing any Covid related symptoms please cancel your appointment! There will be no cancellation fee and we will reschedule your appointment when it is safe to do so after 2 weeks.
No shows and day before cancellations are subject to a fee of 50% of their booked appointment.
Zero Tolerance To Harassment and Abusive Behavior
Aggressive behaviour and any form of verbal or physical abuse to our staff will not be tolerated.
We are a family run small business and we strive to provide the best service to our clients who are also considered family to us. Like any family respect and communication is a must and we have the right to refuse, and terminate relationship if aggressive behaviour is evident.
We encourage our clients to give us feedback and maintain a line of open communication on how we can serve you better.